Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our Vacation

It has been a rainy dreary week but thankfully your smiles have brightened these days :) We have played and laughed a lot but I havent been able to get anything done around the house!! That's okay though - the house and its mess will always be here (believe me, i clean and clean and there's always something to work on!) -- but you will only be this little for so long!

You have started give big, sloppy, wet kisses :) I love them but am a bit scared when i feel those two teeth graze my lip, cheek, eye..whatever you are trying to kiss! You also woke up today and started playing Peek a Boo with your PJ shirt - adorable! I don't think I even wrote about how helpful you are when I dress you!? For a month or so you started sticking your arms out as I dress you - it takes half the time it used to!

Now that you have learned to stand in your crib, nap time and night time have been a struggle! Instead of rolling over and sleeping, you roll over and crawl to the side and stand up. Then you throw your Bubs (lovey)and your pacifier out of the crib. It has been interesting! We are getting through it together though and each night everyone is a little happier!

You had your 9 month check up yesterday (3 weeks late due to your Pedi's emergency). You weighed 21 4.5 oz, 29 inches. So you are in the 50th percentile for weight, 60th for length, and 70th in head circum!!! You WERE in the 50th for your head but I think daddy's genes kicked in there ;p hahah! She was impressed with your clapping and other tricks - you were a show off!

Time for lunch! Do you want turkey, crackers, pickle, and then peaches for dessert? I bet you do! That's what you eat every day!

love you!

1 comment:

FaustFavorites said...

Funny, Kayla loved pickles at that age too! I always thought it was an odd food to love for someone that age!