Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, April 19, 2010

I just realized

A pregnancy is actually 10 months because of the way they date conception. This means that you have officially been "out" for as long as you were "in". This made me realize two things - 1. Pregnancy is a LONG journey and 2. Life goes by too fast when you have a baby. Funny how different 10 months can feel.

You got your hair cut yesterday! I will include pictures soon but you sat very still and didn't mind it. You kept looking at yourself in the mirror and it was so cute :) She cut around your ears and the back, but that's all I could take :) When she cut the back of your hair the way I wanted, it was too blunt because your hair is very thick! So she had to use a razor to make it better. That was the step that made you look more toddler-like, but it had to be done. You still have a fluffy head on top and somehow you look even more adorable!

Dad said you found a new toy while you were taking a bath. I have a feeling that this toy will keep your hand company for the next 50 years... You also spent half of saturday cruising a car around the floor.... You are such a BOY :)

My boy.

love you

No comments: