Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mommy's Birthday!



What a busy day! We got to see your Grandma and Grandpa Sadler, Aunt Jess and Uncle Brian in the morning and then Uncle Brett, Aunt Jen, and cousins Stella and Sophia. You gave me a very sweet card and a armband/clip for my ipod for when I go on my runs. You attended your very first bday party this morning when daddy brought out the cake and candle!

One year ago today I finished my Masters degree and had a babyshower thrown for us!




Time flies, doesnt it? I am attaching a picture we took the other day when we wee visiting Chris and Rebecca at the hospital - we went up to the room you lived in for the 4 first days of your life - and that was just 10 1/2 months ago.

Getting enough milk for your daycare bottles has been a HUGE struggle lately. I was sure we would have to add in some formula, but because I want so badly to nourish you with all that I can...I ate more calories, drank more water, tried new pills, ate oatmeal, drank MM tea..and then finally - started getting up at 3 am to get another session in. Some day I will tell you how hard I worked to give you breastmilk, the sacrifices I made, and you will roll your eyes. That's ok.

I love you. You are every birthday wish come true.

Mom

No comments: