Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, December 6, 2009

St. Nicholas

St. Nicholas came! He travelled a looooong way, but got here just in time to fill your wooden shoes with gifts. The gifts were the right medicine for the cold you have gotten, my poor boy.

You are so stuffy and upset :( I took you to the Dr. on Friday to make sure your ear pulling was a soothing thing, not an ear infection, and you were okay. Just a cold. Daddy and I have been cuddling you up and you've been sleeping with us the last few nights. You pretty much just sleep on my side and I keep my arm under your head so you are angled a bit. I don't get any comfortable sleep this way, but I feel better knowing you are comforted when you feel so yucky. Speaking of yucky, your first cold taught me a lesson - a running nose + a nice shirt = a need for a new shirt. You have used 3 of my shirts as your kleenex, but thats okay. Its actually easier to let you rub your face all over my shoulder than to wipe your nose as you cry. I hope you feel better soon!

I made your first baby food! You ate carrots tonight and seemed to like them...can you even taste through your illness? Anyway, 2 big carrots and 1 oz of breastmilk made 3 days worth of carrots. I will post pics of your messy carrot face, of course.

Ok my sweet, I need to get things together - Monday has shown up again :(

love you!

No comments: