Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, December 11, 2009

Daddy is at Work





And I put you to bed a bit ago... We took our first bath together tonight because I REALLY wanted a bath and you were sticky from your banana (which you actually seemed to dislike so we'll try again tomorrow). It was kind of fun but I don't think I got washed very well!

I went to pick you up out of yoru crib today and you did something very funny. Remember how I said you put your arms up when you want "up"? Well you tried that out while you were lying in your bed on your back. SO instead of reaching OUT for me, you reached up so it looked like you were trying to stretch over and over! I laughed and accepted that as a good effort anyway ;p

I love you.

No comments: