Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, September 11, 2009

a week behind







Hey Owen,
I am a week behind and it is your fault :) You keep mommy busy during the day! At 11 weeks, last week, you began grabbing everything in sight - my necklace, my nose, my hair, and Grandma Sadler's earring. You camped for the 2nd time and it was different than when Dad and I camp. This time we had to keep YOU entertained! I told Daddy that I didnt feel like we were camping and he said, "We're not, we're just taking care of Owen outside." It was very funny and So true! Your baptism is coming up and we are having tha party at Chris and Rebecca's. We are so excited to see you enter God's family!

love you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I love the comment about "taking care of him outside". LOL!