Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 weeks











Owen,

This week you discovered your hands and you just can't get enough. You prefer them over your pacifier, but not quite over your dad's finger - probably because they taste like Barbeque sauce :) Just kidding, Daddy! Anyway, you received the other 2 of your shots and you raised more of a fuss during and after this time around. Sorry! You have also been trying to sit up on your own which is pretty entertaining because it looks like you keep doing a bunch of sit ups! You love sitting up and watching Ruby walk bath and forth. Your laugh is so sweet and if I could keep you smiling every moment, i would. You attended your first camping trip and your first Kville soccer game. You have been sleeping about 5 hours pretty consistently too. You are wearing 3 month clothes and are busting out of your size 1 diapers!

So there are the facts from this week. I can't believe you'll be 11 weeks tomorrow!

I love you so so soooo much!

xoxo MOMMY

p.s You have started saying "mommy" as you cry - your lips are so tight it just makes that noise. Now if you can say it and MEAN to say it, I would just melt!

1 comment:

Jennifer D. said...

What a lucky boy he is to have such great, loving parents :)