Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Latest and Greatest






Owen, every day gets better with you. The world is a better place because you are in it. Never, ever, forget that.

I took some pictures of you sleeping in your crib - I was sad not to have you next to me all night but this is a good move for you. And besides, we cuddle in bed from 6 am to 10 am every morning anyway ;p (You are in the sleep positioner because I came in to check on you two different times and you had rotated half way around the crib and another time you had rolled on to your side!)

You have discovered your tongue and stick it out almost all of the time. I saw you reach for your foot yesterday. I imagine that little pointy tongue is going to find those little chubby toes pretty soon!

All objects must beware - you can now aim and grab on the first try!

xoxxox

Mommy

1 comment:

Khristy Wisson said...

My goodness!! You are growing so fast little man! I would love to give you a hug, you are just sooooo adorable :)
PS you have a really cool mommy and daddy, look at all the fun stuff you guys are doing already!
xoxo