Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, August 3, 2009

7 weeks



If it is even possible, I think I fall in love with you more every day. You smile and laugh with me, even when you are nursing :) You "talk" to Daddy as he teaches you new sounds and swipe at any object you can - even if it leads to you accidently hitting yourself in the nose (which you do frequently and then make a mad face which cracks us up).

Though you are already 7 weeks old I can't believe you are "only" 7 weeks because I feel like I have known you forever. I know what your eyes look like when you're tired, I know what foods I cant eat because it makes you gassy, I can cuddle you in a certain way to make you fall asleep instantly...I have learned so much...thank you for teaching me!

love you!

1 comment:

Jennifer D. said...

Isn't life amazing? Like it has been like this from the beginning? He is so precious :)