Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ouchie

Poor Owen, you had your first shot on Tuesday :( You wore your "Lil' Tough Guy" shirt and put on a smiling face! You didn't cry for longer than a few moments after the shot because I snuggled my head next to yours and stroked and kissed your cheek! Mommies kisses can fix almost anything ;p Dr. Baker said you looked perfect -
13lbs and 14 1/5 oz, 24 inches long -- 90th percentile for both! You'll have 2 more shots next week - I didnt want to put your body through all of that in one visit. Hopefully you wont be so sad and fussy afterwards like this time -- you made me so sad. You woke up during a nap and just starting crying SO hard - I saw one little tear fall down your cheek and I couldnt take it... I'm sorry you have to go through this but you will be a much healthier boy this way! Mama cougar is keeping you safe ;p

love you - always,
Mom

You are 9 weeks now!

No comments: