Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Monday, July 27, 2009

6 weeks






Right now you are sleeping peacefully after our first run at a night time schedule. You had a bath, your dad read us GOOD NIGHT MOON, I nursed you to sleep and then slipped you into your bed (pack n play for now so I can watch you!). I kissed your forehead and your sweet little brown spot of hair and told you I loved you. Sweet Dreams, Owen!

You went to church yesterday for the first time. During the first prayer I prayed for you as usual and when I opened my eyes I saw that dad was still praying, but he was holding your little hand. There are few moments that one will remember forever - this will be one of mine :) You slept through almost the entire sermon but woke up for my favorite part - the music :) Even in the womb, that was the part that got you moving!! Everyone gushed over you, of course, and we were so proud.

You recognize your dad and me when we walk into the room and you turn your head to watch people or objects go by. You love the colors of television!

We had our first mommy and son date today :) I took you to Movie for Moms and we saw The Ugly Truth with 7 other little ones. You slept a lot but you did get in some movie time! You didn't fuss one bit and I was able to feel more in the loop - you know - showered and dressed and surrounded with other moms my age with their bundles of joy :) You gave me a nice little kiss at the end of our date and then I put you down for another nap!

Happy 6 weeks!

love you

No comments: