Owen (Budders, Birdy, Monkey) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today you are scheduled for a nice bath and a mini photo shoot created by Mommy! You are also going to try your first bottle. We are going to try one a day for a few weeks and then start 2 bottles around 6 weeks. It is Daddy's turn to get some feeding time in and that means a mini break for me. You slept 5 hours a few nights ago and that is considered "sleeping through the night" so good job! However, the next night you fought sleep until 4 a.m. I think Daddy and I will start getting together a nightime routine and see if you start adapting.
You are still a gorgeous baby :) I could hold you all day and never get tired of staring into your eyes. Your squeals and giggles are getting a bit louder and you smile soooo much first thing in the morning. It makes my whole day :) I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment