Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to Work

and missing you like crazy. Last night you wouldnt go to sleep because you wanted to hang out. So did I. I'm a frog and you're a bug and I'm going to taste you up! *slurp* Daddy and you watched baseball and you were VERY excited to see a homerun. I know Daddy is really excited to take you to a REAL game sometime! You told me blue and yellow make green. Genius. You like trying to read and ask me, "What's that story say?" on every page I am reading in your book. You love to look for O's and M's. You spell your name OEN which, phonetically speaking, makes sense. You have your first REAL pair of running shoes. They are silver and yellow and you love them. You whisper, "I love you so much" in the most perfect ways: in the middle of the night when you've snuck into our bed, when I am on the couch and SO tired, when I scratch your back, when I say something funny, etc. You have suddenly formed a very strong affection to Ruby. You've always liked her but now you ADORE her. And she LOVES you loving her. You hide toys in your room so Molly doesn't "bug" you or "mess" with your stuff. You tell God about your dad and reenact your favorite parts. You brag about your big feet and are quick to remind me that you are getting big like Daddy. (Oh, I know Owen...I notice it all the time. I don't know where the time is going and it seems the tighter I grab, the faster your grow.) You love HAPPY FEET and THE LORAX and laugh at all the right spots. You are 3 but remind me you are going to be 4 (thank goodness its a bit less than a whole year away) and you say you are going to go to school and ride the school bus. You are such a light in our family. Your sillyness, your helping hands, your sensitive heart - you make our family happy :) love you!

No comments: