Friday, September 21, 2012
Growing
MOM! YOUR BABY IS GROWING BIGGER!!!!!!
We didn't officially make the announcement on your blog and it is def. time - there is no hiding it :) You tell people I am having a baby boy and naming him Hudson (Kathy's new grandson's name) but you tell everyone you want a sister. I love that you are "getting it" and you tell me that you will hold the baby, put it in its bed, and you will teach it how to walk. Last night you told me the baby will have "tiny fingers and tiny toes".
Yesterday evening we were driving home and you asked, "Am I a grown up, mom?" I said, "No not yet." "But I want to be big like Daddy." I told you that you WOULD be big like Daddy, just not yet. "But I want to be a grown up!" "Why, Owen, what would you do if you were a grown up?" "Umm...eat gum."
Fair enough.
So if I let you eat gum, will you stop growing up?
Please?
p.s. "I love you when you are at work, Mom." "Owen, I love you wherever you go."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment