In the last month we have seen well over 20 houses in our search new find a new home. We have dragged you in and out of rain, wind, and naps to see if any of these houses are the perfect fit for us. The result? Every time we pull into a driveway, familiar or not, you ask, "New house, mom?" And now that we have found the perfect home for the 4 of us (maybe 5 someday??) each time you ask if we are at our new house I say, "Just one more month!" and you say, Okay"!
This home buying stuff was a big deal for your dad and me. I was overwhelmed to say the least. This isnt just a house. This is a community. It your school system. Its where you will meet your first crush and ride your first big bike. Its where Molly will take her first step and have her 1st bday party. Its where you both will have friends over after school and enjoy sleepovers. Its where your graduation party will be. Its where I will watch you pull out of our driveway, for school, for college, for all of it. Its a big deal.
We found our home. Its warm, its cozy, its spacious, its just perfect. It is HOME.
I cant wait to move in (Nov. 28th) and set up your bedroom. I have design plans all ready! I look forward to watching you run around and have room to play. I anticipate a lot of love and laughter to be had in this house...and a lot of growing up..so take your time :)
love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment