Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, June 7, 2013

Almost 4

Almost 4 months since I last wrote. You are almost 4 years old. You have a little brother and that makes me want to smile and cry happy tears every time I think about it. You are so smart and you LOVE learning. You love bugs, dinosaurs, construction vehicles, ninja moves, and zoo animals. You are a fantastic older brother. You share, help, wrestle, and protect your little sister. You bring me supplies for diaper changes for Beckham. Your smile, and dimple(s) = best. You are ready for pre-school in the fall. On our tour, you sat down with the class and answered every question. The teacher said you could skip pre-school and wait for kindergarten, but I know you will be happy in pre - school. You will make new friends and learn about the day's schedule. While on maternity leave, I loved spending SO much time with you. I have a few days back to work and then we will have the whole summer to adventure :) love you so so soooo much! Mom

No comments: