Friday, February 15, 2013
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
You had a great time at your Valentine's Day party at daycare yesterday. You actually ate your entire bag of candy before we got home!
I'm trying to catch up on all that has been happening, but I can only get on here one month at a time to actually sit down and TYPE. Again, I will try to do better!
Your brother or sister will be here in just 2-ish weeks. You have the countdown ready for anyone that asks.
I began teaching you the days of the week on Monday and today (Friday) you sang the entire song! SO AWESOME :)
You are a great helper in our daily routine and I know that you are going to make an amazing brother again! You REALLY are a good kid - in and out - and I cherish your soft heart and sweet smile. You hardly ever get in trouble and after your first warning you shape up. You are patient with Molly even when she's "buggin'" you.
You took 4 gymnastics lessons this month and LOVED every class (well, except it took you half of the first class to warm up). By the last class you were the line leader and were busy chatting away with your teacher. I won't lie - I cried. Ok, I cried multiple times. You were confident. You were proud. You were independent...from me. And half way through the class when I thought you had forgotten about me, you turned away from your friends and waved, "Hi Mom!" you yelled across the gym. Ahhh, that's my boy. ANd I thought about my mom and your grandma Judy and how they need their babies to stop what they are doing to say HI MOM - I love you - you are never forgotten.... and it just made me all emotional all over again.
I love you. You are so special. I'm proud of you and the tender-hearted, confident, young boy you are becoming.
love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment