Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Thanks

Next week is Thanksgiving and you cannot wait to see Bobby & Grandma Beth. We havent seen them since summer! You have been making really cool turkey crafts at daycare and the house is all decorated and ready to go! You continue to amaze me with the things you say and do. You can get yourself ready for be by putting on your jammies and brushing your teeth. I bought you a new book and we have a favorite story. You have it almost memorized and will ask to "read" it to me. You do a really good job! After our bedtime routine, I usually see you downstairs 5 minutes later with your pants on your head. Not kidding. Every.single.night. It is a process and a habit we hope to break but it IS hilarious. You are a great big brother to Molly and have more patience with her than I do sometimes. SHe LOVES to torment you by taking your toys and running away from you. You two fight, don't get me wrong, but you are quick to forgive and hug her back. You are also getting excited to be a big brother to your NEW sibling. You've been asking questions and will always try to feel it kick if you are near me on the couch (which is almost always). You heard the heartbeat at the doctor's office and said, "I hear it but I can't see it?" I told you that we couldnt meet the baby until it is big and strong. You tell everyone you see that you are waiting for the baby to get strong :) Running errands with you is SO easy. You listen, you stay near me, you help find things - I've been in baby mode for so long that this part just feels like a breeze. Plus, you are such an easy kid (besides refusing to wear jeans/any pants with buttons). You love anything green. You remind us to pray at dinner time. You love to cuddle and are quick to kiss me any time I ask. I am thankful for YOU, Owen. Daddy and I are so happy to live in this world with you. love, Mom

No comments: