Thursday, October 25, 2012
ZOO GOES BOO..and you
We had another awesome annual ZOO GOES BOO outing with your Uncle Brett, Aunt Jenny, Stella, Sophia, and Sadie. We had a countdown going because once we bought your spiderman costume, there was nothing you wanted to do more than to go "Truck or treatin'" at the zoo with your "cousin friends".
You are getting REALLY good with your letter recognition. M, O, Y, and A are usually your top hits. It always astounds me when we are driving and you will point out a letter you notice on a sign. I swear I was JUST holding you on my chest in that warm hospital room...
I love you. You are such a good person. You are loving and thoughtful and you make everyone laugh. I could not have asked God for a more perfect son.
love, mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment