Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting too big!

You have been going to the bathroom on your own, without telling your dad or me. You are doing really well with potty training.

You haven't had your "buddy" to sleep with in 7 days! You bit through it so I cut off the top, you said it was broken and gave it back to me. That was it. No tears.

You showed me a scratch on your leg and told me you had red stripes :)

You use the word "either" instead of "too" sometime sand it makes me chuckle. Today we were getting ready to leave the house and you had on a sweatshirt. I was putting a sweatshirt on Molly and you said, "Look Molly, I have a sweatshirt either!"

I have found the secret of leaving you at daycare without any tears (though we have to hug and kiss "one more time" multiple times). I tell you to watch me leave and I drive back in front of the large picture, wave to you, and honk. I watch you scream and laugh and all your friends look at you laughing. You think it's pretty cool :)

We went to a Fairy birthday party. Wings for the girls to wear and pirate hats for the boys. You wanted the wings. I obliged of course and you rocked your wings, ate too much sugar, and sprinted around the party.

You put on Molly's easter bonnet and ask me where your sheep are :)

You smush your sandwich and tell me its an elephant. You spill water and tell me it looks like a bird. You can take two crayons and have a very intense conversation with them.

You and Molly will fight and grab each other's face and scream NOOOOOOO and then two seconds later you are kissing her and telling her you love her.

I put Molly on her buns away from us (her version of a time out) after she was hitting you and YOU scolded ME for putting Molly on her buns. "DONT TELL MOLLY NO, MOM"!

You are such a sweet boy. You have to go in time out once in awhile for not listening the first time I ask you to do something, but you dont get into any REAL trouble. You are friendly, funny, and the most loving child I have ever known.

You are OURS and daddy and I think you are so special.

love, us

No comments: