
Not sure how I got so far behind on your blog. Spring break knocked on the door and now we are 2 weeks out from it already. Spring break was busy! We went to the Critter Barn again and Fredrick Meijer Gardens to see the butterflies. We played outside with your favorite neighbor girls Kelsey and Morgan and you explored the yard looking for robins and toads. Easter was church and family over dinner. You cried in church because we left you in the nursery with Molly. Had I known I would have brought you back to the service with us! Anyway, you played with all 4 of your grandparents and the Brighton Johnsons and the Nesbitts. AUnt Jess took Molly around to hunt for eggs while you sprinted after your cousins looking for eggs they "forgot" to pick up. Stella and Sophia were SO sweet with you! You and Molly were spoiled by Grandma Judy and Papa - we had a gift table for Easter baskets!!! It took me up until this weekend to recover the empty eggs, random grass straws, and from the sugar coma :)
This last week was lots of fun and constant giggling at the things you do! Every sentence you start begins with, "Guess what..."
I will add in some GREAT stories about your "naked" and poop later. YAY. haha
love you and i love your curiosity!


No comments:
Post a Comment