Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Before I Forget

Snuggle Me Mommy?
Ok (snuggles your body into mine)
What are you doing, Mommy?
I'm snuggling you!
Oh! I snuggle you too, Mommy!
Thank you!!

Owen, why did you take your shoes off?
Because.
Because why?
Uhhhh (insert attitude here) IN CAR, mom!
(you always take your shoes off in the car and apparently I should just accept that)

Mommy, watch me! (100 times a day)

Love you, Mommy, love you.

Hey Molls Molls!

(exiting out of room when you are suppose to be in bed) Look! I awake!!!!!!

I made you fall over in your wagon ..on carpet.. (on accident) and you followed my discipline procedure:
Mommy! THAT (you point to object). pause. TIME OUT!
But owen, it was an accident, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry Mommy.
Why are you sorry?
Because I'm sorry too, time out.

When I was little my mom found a picture I drew. When I looked at it again I found that it looked like something else. I said, "I could've usen that for a cowboy!" Your Granddad Bobby said you couldve been usen for a paintbrush (talking about hair).

Mommy, look, weiner up. It stuck.
Stop touching it and it will go down.
It stuck? Go down?
Yes, but you have to stop touching it.
(you can get me back for this later)

Look, big pumpkin. Heavy! (I was impressed because you you the prior knowledge to apply an experience from your past to something you were seeing right then!)

Mommy, sleep time?
I'm going to pick up first and then go to bed.
Mommy, go sleep.
Ok, glady.

Snuggle me again mommy?

Rub back more again?

Sleep me, mommy?

Me: Daddy, come in here please.
Owen: Joe!


You make every day fun :)

No comments: