Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vocabulary

Your vocabulary literally grows by the the hour. You are trying many words together and it is so cool to actually talk TO you instead of AT you. Today you told me I was putting my "boobs on" when I was putting on my bra. Then you asked me, "Shirt upstiars?" because you were wanted to make sure I was puuting a shirt on too while I was upstairs getting ready. You LOVE opposites and use UPSTAIRS, DOWNSTAIRS, INSIDE, OUTSIDE, and HOT/COLD in as many sentences as you can. Yesterday you said, "MOLLY, Upstairs, Sleeping..nahnight". I told you that you were right! Its is really funny to hear your thoughts as well. While I am driving I hear you say that most random things...look car, dog, bird, BIRD!, BIRD!, daddy, mommy, molly, ruby, blueberry, look mom, mommy ice cream, papa, grandma, bob, ophie (sophia), and you go on and on. the car is never silent! You say some very silly things and you love to be funny :)

i love you, Owen, so so much.

love, mom

No comments: