Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Our Trip to Tennessee

Last week at this time we were driving home from Tennessee. You were wide awake listening to daddy and me talk. You would pipe in with the random things you saw and then kick your daddy's seat for some extra attention just to fall silent again.

We had a wonderful trip with all of your cousins and you ask for them every day now. I wish they lived in the neighborhood. I want you to be close to them physically and emotionally. I miss having my brothers around. I miss our dynamic. We each fall into our "role" without noticing, but it feels so good to break out of the little sister role sometimes :) Like when I celebrated way too loud and way too hard because, after 30 years, I beat Brett in a game (of pool). It was good :)

Here are pics from our first family of 4 vacation. I cant wait to do it again!!!

No comments: