Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Entertainer

Each day your personality shines a little more, like the sun exploding through the cracks in a wall. You are SO funny and you know it ... and you work it :)

As we were saying our prayers the other night and I was thanking God for keeping us healthy and safe and happy, you picked up you head and said AAAmen and then dove into your crib...I guess you were tired!

You call crayons "bluegreen" because thats the two colors we always color with.

Your memory is amazing. You put a brush, that Granddad Bob has left here, on your head and said COO-Coo which is something he taught you 4 months ago.

You order me to put Molly in places by you so you can play with her. She was in her swing the other day but you wouldnt have known it because you had stacked soccer balls, basket balls, and baseballs all around her. (You also make sure she has a blanket and a toy at ALL times)

You pick to play with Molly over me sometimes. Like when you say, "No Mommy, Molly" as you hand me a ball because you want her to "gunk" (dunk).

You have a stellar bear impersonation.

You crack up finding bubbles - you notice them everywhere - places that I never seem to notice.

We made sweet potatos again and you remembered how to do everything. I pretty much let you do it on your own.

I love when you point to the owls in your room and say, "owl" - I said this before I think - but I love that you appreciate and recognize the things we did to your room waiting for your arrival.

You and Bryce arent getting along very well at daycare. Bryce bit you twice and is in BIG trouble. I taught you to point at him and say NO whenever you think he is going to bite you. Now whenever you hear his name or anything similar (rice) you point your finger and yell NO BRYCE. Its funny but seriously, if that kid does anything again I will hire Travis to beat him up!

You fell off of a toy yesterday and have a big fat upper lip. Like big. But it doesnt stop you from grabbing my face and kissing me over and over. Thank Goodness.

You got another haircut today and after using a a real razor - you have a REAL toddler haircut. But its fitting. You are a toddler. Your tantrums tell me so :)

I love who you are and who you are becoming. You are so quick to hug. Quick to say "Kar-ee" (sorry). You love to laugh with us. You love to kiss us. You love being a big brother and making Molly smile. You love dancing. You love sliding. You love saying MOMMY WATCH, MOMMY HELP, BEEED (bird) GO?, and DANCE MORE. You are the sweetest little boy I ever known and I am so proud that you are mine.

i love you

No comments: