Sunday, April 10, 2011
YUCKY
You love to point out things that are YUCKY so I will point out that this weekend was yucky and today was yucky because I have to go back to work tomorrow :( I remember when my maternity leave was over after I had you and I cried every day that last week. The Sunday before the BIG Monday was an emotional parade; I cried in every room, over every smile you game me, after every nursing session...I wasnt ready. I guess you are never ready. Having more time with you and Molly has been a blessing. I know I wrote of our adventures, but the simple day to day things are adventures too. We see how long we can stay in our Pjs, how tall we can make a tower, how many times we can make Molly giggle, etc My favorite moments are when you crawl into my lap. Sometimes its to read you a book, sometimes its to watch "ELMO, MOMMY, DUCK DUCK" for the 1000000th time, or sometimes its because you want me to find some tickles or give you butterfly kisses. Its love, baby. And if you havent figured it out yet - I love being your mom. So as we go through 5 whole days of work/daycare I just want to tell you that I will love and miss you every second. I want you to teach the other kids all the cool things I have taught you these last 14 weeks. I want you to kiss your sister so she still feels like she's "home". I want you to watch and protect her. I want you to say all your PEEEAZ (please) and TANKU (thank you)s. I want you to tell them what a snake says, what a crab does, and how the Easter bunny hops. UGHHHHHHHHHH I want to hang out with you all day tomorrow :( I hate this. Anyway, I love you and I cannot wait for 3:10pm. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment